(1) Reinforcement in backfilling of retaining walls, or panels used to anchor retaining walls. Construct a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
(2) Reinforce the flexible pavement, repair the cracks on the road, and prevent the pavement from reflecting cracks.
(3) Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage of soil during low temperature.
(4) The isolation layer between the roadway and the roadbed, or the isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation. Geotextile application characteristics
(5) Isolation between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, and isolation between different frozen soil layers. Filtration and reinforcement.
(6) The filter layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
(7) A filter layer around the drain pipe or around the gravel drain.
(8) Filter layers for water wells, pressure relief wells or diagonal pressure pipes in water conservancy projects.